Saturday, October 2, 2010

** SNEAK PEAKS **







This were taken by Shannon at Bella Bean Photography!
We were able to get our family pictures taken yesterday. Our photographer offer a few sneak peaks while final editing is completed. Here are a few of our favorites.

WARNING: Please note the following while reviewing:

1. It was past bedtime.
2. It was 105 degrees. (Seriously, 105 degrees)
3. We were in a vineyard = bugs, bugs, bugs. 4. There was a wedding in the same location and Carter was WAY more interested in their party!

I'm pleased with the results so far but I'm still waiting for the *perfect* family photo.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am seriously in LOVE with the pics...I love the one on FB of you guys kissing and it is like your silhouettes...beautfiul! Anyway, your kids are getting so big and as cute as ever! Gald you guys had a good time and found a great photographer!

Rebecca Barlow said...

I think your pictures are incredible! I love the one of carter on the little toy plane. Beautiful!

Mary said...

I think they turned out GREAT!!!