Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bathtime!




Just a few pictures from bathtime last night. Carter loves it! I realize he is too young to appreciate the duck but Andrew refuses to let him bathe without it. Nothing new to post. It's a lazy weekend and we're enjoying every minute of it. We went yard selling this morning...Carter was the only one that found anything useful. Tomorrow my mom and grandma are coming to stay a few nights and to visit with Carter before her next chemo treatment on Thursday. I'm super excited...maybe I can shower before noon! :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

So cute! He looks just like you Nicki!! Give him kisses for us!! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Andy,
Dwight and I found your blog through Jamie's! We had no idea you had gotten married, so imagine our surprise to see that you had a BABY! So Congratulations on both!
You can check out our blog at:
http://showmemokogas.blogspot.com/

Tamara said...

So cute, the pics! Congrats again, and I hope you are enjoying every minute of those sleepless nights! One of these days I'll be coming to you for advice....

(not just YET though!)

Mary said...

NICKI!! He is adorable!! I love bath time when they are so small!! I already miss Eli being that tiny. Can you believe my baby is coming up on 9 months old?!?! It's so sad!! Kiss that little guy for me. We miss you guys a ton!

Robyn said...

Wow, I can't believe how big and alert he looks already! and this pic isn't brand new :).
He is so cute and I can't wait to get my hands on him :). He needs me ya know :). He does look mostly like Nicki right now, it will be so fun to watch how he changes. Keep posting pics, as that is the only way I get to see the changes and I really need that!
I love all of you.
Love
Mom
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox