Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Carter's Photo Shoot












Carter got his pictures taken today! It was so fun and I'm so glad we are able to do these types of special things! However, my little man was such a stinker! We could hardly get him to sit still. I'm telling you, the pictures we did get were hard earned! He really thought it was quite fun to move around the studio and eventually even thought we were playing a game. Regardless, we had a great time, had a great photographer and have copies for everyone!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

They did turn out so good! I love the one of him with his tongue sticking out-definitely my favorite! :) I know I told you this tonight but-HE IS SOOO CUTE!
Love his green shirt by the way...Patrick has it too!

Mary said...

He is the cutest thing EVER...along with my 3 kids!! : ) Seriously though, what a sweet face. I wish I could be there to squeeze those cheeks of his!!

Kristal said...

He is such a cutie! He is getting so big...time flies way too fast doesn't it?

Do anything you can afford said...

That is one cute little boy - it is fun to keep up with you guys and we are so glad that things are going well for you. Those cheeks are very pinchable. So fun!!
Evelyn and Bob