Sunday, March 15, 2009

I know, I know...

Enjoy some pictures from the last month...
Grandma and Carter
Mommy and Carter
Daddy and Carter


OK...So, it's been awhile. The good news? Not much has happened!

We are doing great! Here are the latest updates:

Carter is growing like a weed. He is eating more than Andrew and I and is moving all around the house. This past week he has learned to wave Bye, Bye. I've been trying to get it on video but that's been impossible. The funniest thing lately is the fact that he loves babies. There have been several families in our Ward that have added little additions lately and Carter loves them all! He is so gentle and just wants to "pet" them :) Andrew says it's a sign...I say, it's just cute!

Andrew finally received orders! We'll be leaving Little Rock on April 11th. We'll be in Florida for 8-12 months. Andrew is very nervous about school so keep him in your prayers! Base housing is not available for EOD students so we'll have to get a rental house. We've already started looking but it will take time to find the best location. We are super excited to try a new area and make new friends! Of course, it will be further away from family but most of them have already bough plane tickets and have scheduled summer trips! Woo hoo! If anyone wants to come and visit, let us know! Most round trip tickets are very cheap!

I have been staying busy with my online teaching job. It's taken awhile to get going but so far, so great! It's nice to have some stimulating work first thing in the AM! Young Women's has also been keeping me crazy busy but I love the girls and will miss them tremendously when we leave. I also have started couponing. I'm not great yet but I think I'll pick up quickly and have already saved us quite a bit of money! I'm excited for my next trip to Walgreens! Thanks for all your help Jamie! :)

My mom's last day of chemo was last week! She is still fighting some pain from treatment burns but is so glad it's over. She now has a chance to recover for the next few months. She'll have reconstruction surgeries during late summer. My family had the chance to come and spend the weekend with us which was great!
I promise and pinky swear to post more pictures later this week.








4 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

Oh my gosh--he reminds me so much of Chase!! (Probably because Chase looks a lot like his uncle!!) He is so cute and so big!! I'm dying to see him. Maybe around the holidays this year!! Love you guys!! Great job on the couponing!!

Debbie Lunt said...

CARTER IS SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I want to hold him so badly. He has changed a lot. I really want to see him (not to excluded you guys, of course). I miss you too. Nicki, tell your mom she looks great and we are so glad that part of things is over. She is in our prayers everyday.
Andy, thanks for talking with me last night, through the horrific winds. It helped pass the time.
I love you all
Mom
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

Shannon said...

Do you really get any cuter than that?! NOOOOO! He is such a handsome little-or big :)- boy! I am so glad for the pictures, your mom looks great and so do you and Andy!

Mary said...

OH MY GOSH!! He has grown so much in 2 short months!! You need to blog more girl!! : ) Kiss him for me!!