Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby #2's First Photos!

I had my first doctor's appt today! It went great. I was a little nervous about being "placed" with a military doctor and not having an alternate choice; however, my doctor, Dr. Susin, was fantastic and spent over an hour with me! Everything seems to be right on track and moving forward great! I've had some issues with nausea but it seems to be calming down a bit. As of today, I'm 10 wks and 4 days which gives me a due date of January 25th. The ultrasounds pics are a bit fuzzy but apparently the "good" machine was getting repaired. I think these turned out great though and even give "Baby #2" a girlish figure...right?

Since we were already at the hosiptal Carter had his one year shots as well. He was such a trooper! Of course, he cried and as the technician tried to "make up" with him Carter hit him BUT we successfully left without harming anyone!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Congratulations! And think it looks like a girl too! :)

Evan and Jamie said...

Yeah!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you!! Love you guys!

Shannon said...

YEA!!! Soooo exciting! I am so glad that everything went so great!We're pullin for a girl for ya! :)

Debbie Lunt said...

I know this comment is sooooo late in coming, but I have been talking to you so much.....
I am so excited and hope this baby will bring as much joy to you both as Carter has.
We love you guys
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mary said...

CONGRATS!!!! I cant wait to hear more news!! Keep up on the blog so I can stay posted!!