Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nothing New...



Things have been pretty quite around here. Andrew is plugging along with school and doing really well! We are super proud of him :) We are starting to get anxious about our new assignment - aka location - and can't wait until we find out. Andrew seems to think we'll know around September.

Carter is getting big. He can say: All done, Hi, Bye-Bye, Mom, Da-Da, and Whats this? Of course, Andrew and I are the only ones that can understand half of them! He still has absolutely no interest in walking and I'm starting to fear I'll have two non-walkers at once! AH!

I have been feeling really well. Today, I am 13 wks and 3 days along. I get really tired in the evenings but the sickness has pretty much stopped completely. I am still working from home and loving it! It keeps me busy during naptimes and downtimes and helps us save and spend more than we noramlly would be able. I have started looking into Master's degrees and we've decided that I'll start "something, somewhere" as soon as we get settled at our new station.

Here are just a few pics of Carter that we've taken the last few weeks. They are not off of Andrew's "super, new and cool" camera but they are cute nonetheless.

2 comments:

Mary said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is SO cute!!! How are you?!?! We need to catch up!!!

Shannon said...

HOLY HANDSOMENESS!! I didn't know babies could get any cuter than he was and then he DOES! Gal you are feeling better and even more glad to see more pics of the cutest little boy...well, one of the cutest!! :) :) lol