Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello everyone!

Hey guys. Not much new at the Drysdale household. We are just chugging along! Andrew is doing well at work and has been actually enjoying getting some new responsibilities. It has been stressful for the family...he worked 70 hours last week...including Sunday. YUCK. This week however has been much calmer and we love it when daddy is home more!

Carter has been doing great. He has such a fun personality and never stops grinning. He is sleeping out of mommy and daddy's room and in his big boy room. I hate it! He is still sleeping through the night and morning is his favorite time...so smiley! It almost makes me like mornings! He had his two month checkup this past Monday and weighed in at 13 lbs. 4 oz. and was 23 1/2 in. long. Such a big boy! He has started rolling over all the time and it has been so fun to see him progress in different areas. Of course, he still loves his daddy more than me but we are working on changing that! :)

We had family pictures taken last week. It was really fun. Carter did really well and we got a "few" good ones. I had HIGH expectations for our first family picture and ended up a little disappointed but I think overall we are pleased with the results. I think Carter would have done better but our photographer was a little rough around the edges and scared Carter to death. Every time she tried to make him laugh...he puckered up and cried! It was hilarious for Andrew and I.

Here are just a few pics from around the house. We love you guys and we'll post our family pics as soon as we get them back! Hope you have a great week!

1 comments:

Debbie Lunt said...

Hi guys, Oh my gosh, Carter is so dang cute when he smiles that big ole grin- what a sweetie. I can't wait to see and play with him. You two look wonderful as ever-I miss you!!!!! I love watching all of you growing such sweet families. Thanks for all the times you post pics-it means so much to me. I love you, talk to you soon.

All My Love,
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox