Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nothing much new...as usual. :) We traveled back home this past weekend for a wedding. It was SO fun to see great friends from high school. Andrew finally got to meet a lot of them which was super fun. Carter continues to amaze us everyday. Carter went with us to the wedding but my parents came and got him before the reception. It was the first time Andrew and I have spent time together and without Carter. We missed him but we had sure missed each other as well! He is our pride and joy! My mom is hanging in there. Each chemo treatment hits her a little harder but she continues to do well. I have put up a picture on here of her (with and without a wig!)

Andrew officially found out that he is unable to fly last Thursday. We were super disappointed but at the same time we finally got an answer, so we're happy that things might be moving forward. Now, we are waiting on his doctor to write up the official letter and send it to the medical board. Supposedly this takes a couple of weeks. There might be some BIG changes in the next couple of months! Also, Andrew is taking online classes full time right now. He was able to do that since he hasn't been flying. He is doing fantastic so far. We are super proud of you! :)

Carter continues to keep me busy. I have started to scrapbook (Andrew bought me a ton of stuff for my birthday a couple of weeks ago!) It is super fun and I wish I had started a long time ago! Also, my calling at church keeps me busy. I love the girls!

We hope this update finds you all well. We love you guys and would love to hear from you! Keep us updated!

0 comments: